Most Active Stories
Fri May 3, 2013
One Day Festival Fund Drive Today...Win Festival Tickets or a Pagosa Folk'n Bluegrass VIP Package!
From our start as a Tribal radio station in 1976, right up to today; KSUT Public Radio would not exist without community support.
If you are a current member, thank you for your generous support! The continued support of listeners like you allows us to bring you the programs you look forward to and depend on. If your membership is current, give us a call during the Festival Fundraiser and we'll add your name into all the drawings.
If it's been more than a year since your last membership contribution I'm writing to ask you to renew your support and rejoin the KSUT family of members.
We'll be offering some fantastic prizes to several lucky members during the one-day Festival Fundraiser on Wednesday, May 22. Pledge your support for a chance to win.
If you renew now, you will be entered to win the Grand Prize drawing for a Pagosa Folk'n Bluegrass VIP Package for two. This spectacular package includes three nights lodging at Incredible Pagosa Vacation Rentals, two All Access Festival Passes for backstage entry and catered meals, and a pair of massage and soaking passes at the Overlook Hot Springs.
The three day festival is June 7, 8, and 9 with performances by The Iguanas, Band of Heathens, The Duhks, and many more.
More Chances to WIN!
During the Festival Fundraiser, in addition to the Grand Prize,we will be giving away pairs of tickets to great summer music festivals like:
- Mumford and Sons in Taos, NM
- Four Corners Folk Festival, Pagosa Springs
- Telluride Blues and Brews
- Telluride Jazz Celebration
- KSUT Party in the Park with the New Orleans Suspects
- Albuquerque Folk Festival
- Animas River Blues Festival, Aztec, NM
- Boots and Brews, Aztec, NM
- San Juan Brewfest, Durango
- Aztec Highlands Games and Music Festival
- Moab Folk Festival
- Music in the Mountains: Nosotros, AJ Croce, Alison Brown Quartet
- Lake City Uncorked Wine and Music Festival
- Bluegrass in Paradise, Crested Butte
- Durango Blues Train
- Bar D Chuchwagon
and many more.
Right now KSUT needs your help. Support the programming with a membership pledge and be entered into all of the drawings during the Festival Fundraiser.
Thank you from your friends at KSUT. We are grateful for the support of listeners like you.
Secure online pledging is available at www.ksut.org or call the station at 970-563-0255 or 1-800-569-5788.