Sponsored by San Juan Regional Medical Center, Day 4 of the KSUT Annual Membership Drive focuses on the local grower/producer. Pledge your support to KSUT today, eat healthy, celebrate local growers and win a summer's worth of food from local farmer's markets and producers!
Morning Edition Prize: Win One CSA share from Twin Buttes Gardens! A $500 value in seasonal vegetables free to you throughout the growing season.
The GRAND PRIZE features:
- $500 in Durango Farmer's Market bucks,
- $250 gift certificate from Durango Nursery and Supply,
- $200 gift certificate from Native Roots Garden Center
- $250 Energy assessment from 4Core
- $125 Gift certificate from Sunnyside Meats
- $75 of locally raised rainbow trout from Rainbow Springs Farm
- 1 Fruit Tree from High Plains Nursery
- Box of seasonal produce from Chimney Rock Farms
- $50 Gift Certificate from Schwebach's Cedar Hill Farm
- $50 Gift Certificate from Sunnyside Farms Market
- Five bags of Salad Mix from Homegrown Farm
- 1 Rosted bushel of Green Chile and 2 tickets to the Harvest Dinner and Hayride from Sutherland Farms
- 6 Cubic Feet of locally produced compost from Durango Compost Company
Today's On-air Guests include Linda Illsley of Linda's Local Food Cafe; Brian Petrie and Gabe Eggers from Twin Buttes Gardens; Lon Erwin of Habitat for Humanity; Darrin Parmenter from CSU Extension Office; Kate Greenberg of the National Young Farmers Coalition; Sue Herily from Durango Nursery and Supply; Barbara Charles from San Juan Regional Medical Center.
Make a secure online pledge or call the station at 970-563-0255 or 1-800-569-5788.