Originally published on July 3, 2017 1:01 pm
Petra also gives us the scoop about the latest NPR Books Summer Reader Poll, which focuses on comics and graphic novels.
Petra Mayer’s Recommendations
- “The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter,” by Theodora Goss
- “Strange Practice,” by Vivian Shaw
- “The Essex Serpent,” by Sarah Perry
- “Magpie Murders,” by Anthony Horowitz
- “What We Lose,” by Zinzi Clemmons
- “The Stone Sky,” by N. K. Jemisin
- “Pretty Face,” by Lucy Parker
Copyright 2017 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.